Monitor & Control Equipment Anywhere From the M2M Web Site
Receive Voice or E-Mail messages within seconds
Now with Data Logger Capabilities!
The M888 family is an all-new low cost web-to-wireless remote monitoring and control system. An internal wireless modem provides two-way communications to the automated M2M Network Operations Center and the www.M2MComm.com web site.
A choice of cellular or satellite based communications provides coverage anywhere in the world.
- CDMA Digital Cellular
- GSM/GPRS Cellular
- Iridium Satellite
The inputs and outputs of the M888 are suitable for a wide range of direct connect monitoring and control applications. There are two primary models with several useful options.
The system has numerous features & options:
- The same web site serves all M888 series products with a common look and feel.
- Only enabled I/O points are displayed at the web site
There are two primary hardware platforms:
- The M844 provides up to 8 digital inputs, 4 analog inputs and 4 control outputs in one box
- The M342 provides up to 3 digital inputs, 4 analog inputs and 2 control outputs in one box
The digital inputs can be set up "alarm style" where all changes are reported, or can be configured as timer/counters. Analog inputs can be jumper configured for either 0-10 VDC or 0-20 mA measurements. Outputs offer both normally open and normally closed contacts
- True Machine-to-Machine Communications – based on local or remote inputs – with unlimited distance between units.
All outputs can be configured as:
(1) Remotely controlled from the M2M web site, or
In the automatic mode, each output relay can be locally controlled based on the state of remotely monitored switches and/or sensors. More specifically, the outputs can be configured to “follow” a remote analog or digital input.